- Melbourne Senior Campus
- King Khalid Coburg Campus
- Caroline Springs Campus
- Sydney Strathfield Campus
- Sydney Kellyville Campus
Australian School of Abu Dhabi
The Australian School of Abu Dhabi library is a place to explore questions, share ideas, and to research in a safe, creative environment. The School Library provides information and ideas that are fundamental to functioning successfully in today’s information and knowledge-based society. The library equips students with life-long learning skills and develops the imagination, enabling them to live as responsible citizens.
The library offers learning services, books and IB resources that enable all members of the School community to become critical thinkers and effective users of information in all formats and media.
The library is integral to the educational process. The following are essential to the development of literacy, information literacy, teaching, learning and culture and are core school library services:
- Supporting and enhancing educational goals as outlined in the school’s mission and curriculum;
- Developing and sustaining in children the habit and enjoyment of reading and learning, and the use of libraries throughout their lives;
- Offering opportunities for experiences in creating and using information for knowledge, understanding, imagination and enjoyment;
- Supporting all students in learning and practising skills for evaluating and using information, regardless of form, format or medium, including sensitivity to the modes of communication within the community;
- Providing access to local, regional, national and global resources and opportunities that expose learners to diverse ideas, experiences and opinions;
- Organizing activities that encourage cultural and social awareness and sensitivity.